Search This Blog

Saturday 2 April 2011

5 Things I use to eat as a kid

I can't seem to remember much of my childhood, it wasn't a bad one, but it wasn't amazing either, but I do seem to remember my favourite things I loved eating ( I'm a chubby) , so I'm going to list a few things, with of course, some tasty pictures.

1. Millions- I use to buy these before school, bubblegum flavour being the best, dipping into my pockets while the teacher wasn't looking


2. Cola bottles- the days when I could buy these for 10p, getting my measly £1 a week pocket money, yes £1 a week allowance, off course that was a lot for a 10 year old, I suppose I'm lucky because a cola bottle now is like £1 or something stupid, cant even buy myself, fried egg sweets,fizzy cola bottles,long snakes and those pink mushrooms for a £1.


3. Jaffa-cakes - Also for school, use to eat a whole packet on the way to school, which had a big hill, so I easily burned all those calories.

Beautiful..

4. Sugar and Water mix - YES! it makes me sick even thinking about it, but it was refreshing as a kid, and I tend to copy my dad a lot when I was young, what boy doesn't.

+

5. Finger Nails- Still do it and love it, girlfriend doesn't seem to mind, well she hasn't said anything about it, I'll get a answer after she reads my blog.



feel free to add any off yours. 

2 comments:

  1. Fingernails....mmm...i so do not get the sugar and water mix though! how do you still have such nice teeth? haha xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. maybe it helped towards my perfect teeth! try it.. xx

    ReplyDelete